As we reflect on our accomplishments since October, it's great to see the many projects that our members have been working on.
- In Cooking, our members baked delicious pecan pies (including gluten-free) for the annual holiday party. Thank you for the delicious treat!
- Our Poultry and Garden group has been very busy. They've recently toured a turkey farm and even watched a necropsy. They did a craft with tillandsia and learned about the care.
- Our Photography project recently visited the gardens at Bloedel Reserve, capturing some terrific pictures!
- Our Dog Project has also busy with lots of training and learning new commands at Yeomalt Cabin!
- Our Leadership project has been learning parliamentary procedures, ice breakers and planning the General Meetings.
We look forward to seeing everyone at our January General Meeting: January 14, 2019 at 6:30pm at Yeomalt Cabin.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment