For the 2020/2021 4-H year, Bainbridge Island 4-H Project Leaders will meet virtually with enrolled members via Zoom.
Project leaders follow guidelines from WSU and Kitsap County and there will be no in person meetings (no General Meetings either).
Enrolled members also have the opportunity to participate in virtual classes with Kitsap County 4-H. Please check the website at BainbrideIsland4h.org for updates. Bainbridge Island 4-H club is part of Kitsap County 4-H and you can find additional 4-H information here: Kitsap County 4-H
Below you will find information on what projects are offered this year and how to get started.
Please enroll in 4-H at: Enroll here. All members are required to enroll online in order to participate in 4-H. Interested youth are able to attend one project meeting before enrolling online. Please ask your project leader if you have any questions.
There is a $25.00 fee per member for the 2020/2021 year. This fee is payable online when you enroll. If you would like scholarship information, please contact the Bainbridge Island 4-H Treasurer, Mike D. at BainbridgeIsland4h@gmail.com.
4-H requires all Zoom meetings to have two adults present. Your project leader will ask parents to participate in meetings as needed.
Virtual Projects Offered
The following virtual projects are offered for the 2020/2021 year. Please check your email for leader contact information or email BainbridgeIsland4h@gmail.com and we'll put you in touch with a project leader.
- Becky and Marianne are leading virtual Zoom meetings. For dates, information, and what you'll be cooking, please contact Becky or Marianne. The first meeting is November 14th.
- Becky will lead hand sewing only. No machine sewing will be led virtually. For dates and information, please contact Becky.
- Becky will lead Expressive Arts. For dates and project information, please contact Becky.
Dogs – Care and Training
- Debbie and Cheryl will lead Dogs. For dates and project information, please contact Debbie.
Poultry (Breeding, Companion, Market) and Gardening
- Jenni will lead Poultry and Gardening. For dates and project information, please contact Jenni.
- Bainbridge Island 4-H Teen Leadership will meet the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month via Zoom from 7:00 – 7:45pm. This project is open to current 7th – 12th graders. The focus of this project is elections and current event leadership. Please contact leader Susie with questions.
Post a Comment