We're incredibly thankful that after a hard day's work, our Bainbridge Island 4-H volunteers roll up their sleeves to do so much for our 4-H community. They share hours of their time and talents without any compensation and we extend a heartfelt thanks for all they do!
Our volunteers need help and are reaching out to our 4-H parents for assistance. Any task, big or small, will help your leaders and will help Bainbridge Island 4-H continue to be a great program for our kids. Many hands make light work.
Please join the leaders of our club on Monday, April 15, 2019 to learn and plan for the 2019/2020 year. We'll meet at Montessori Country School at 6:00pm.
Needed areas of support
- Assist Mike with treasurer duties
- Order and distribute club T-shirts
- Coordinate Holiday Potluck
- Coordinate End of Year Celebration
- Coordinate the Harvest Fair Celebration
- Coordinate rental of Yeomalt Cabin and Bethany Lutheran Church (for Holiday Party)
- Volunteer to Judge 4-H Public Presentations
- Assist with Teen Leadership
- Coordinate community service project
- Assistant leader with the cooking project
- Volunteer to bring snacks and build fires for general meetings
- Assist with website updates
Post a Comment