"Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
There are many exciting 4-H events to help keep you busy this summer! Please let your leader know if you have any questions.
Our list of 4-H summer activities:
1. Bake a pie! Buy Organic Fruit and support 4-H! Select from cherries, apricots, peaches, nectarines, pears and apples. Order now and wait for the Washington fruit to ripen!
Fruit order form for 4-H fundraiser
2. Attend the "Show Success Seminar". June 26th, 6:00 - 8:00 pm at the Kitsap County Fairgrounds. Open to all youth. The focus is on livestock nutrition, management, showing and fitting.
Show Success Seminar
3. Attend the Teen Summit Leadership Camp. June 28th - 30th. Open to members in 7th - 11th grade. This is held in Ellensburg, WA
Teen Summit Information
4. March in the 4th of July Bainbridge Island Parade with Bainbridge Island 4-H and One Call for All! More information to come!
5. Attend 4-H overnight camp at Panhandle Lake (near Shelton). July 28th - August 1st. See camp information from the blog post below or click here to see the brochure:
2019 4-H Summer Camp brochure
6. Finish your record book and submit to fair.
4-H Record Book Forms
7. Create a 4-H educational display. Your poster will be displayed during fair.
How to create a 4-H Educational Display
6. Participate in the Kitsap County Fair. August 21st - 25th. Please find the guide below:
2019 4-H Kitsap County Fair Exhibitor Guide
7. Volunteer for a shift at the Bainbridge Island Harvest Fair. September 22. Watch for more information.
8. Inspire Kids to Do. Hands on activities every day of the summer: Daily 4-H Activities